ManCamp

I am 20% of the improv comedy group ManCamp.  The other 80% consists of Jay Ashenfelter, Kevin Manwarren, Matt Moore, and Tim Simons.  We have performed at many LA comedy hotspots, including UCB Theatre, iO West, The Clubhouse, and Laugh Factory.  Also, we were accepted into the Austin Out of Bounds Comedy Festival in 2012 and 2013.

“Like” us on Facebook   Follow us on Twitter

Below are a couple teaser videos to wet your whistle.  They’re kind of shy, so if you can’t see them, try reloading the page.